Pregnancy can be such a beautiful and joyous time in a woman's life. There is the excitement of bringing a little human into the world and growing a family but, there can also be some hardships that come with it such as struggling to fall pregnant in the first place, digestive issues, not being able to obtain enough minerals and nutrients, preparation for child birth, lactation, stretch marks, just to name a few. I am writing this to help you know and understand the different products we have on offer here at Naturally Namoi to help you through the amazing and the tough times of this extraordinary experience.
The growing fetus depends entirely on the health and well-being of it's mother for ALL of it's needs. I find it important to get as much support from mother nature as possible to ensure the healthiest and safest growing environment for your little human. From the start of conception through to when your child is 7 years old is a very critical time for them emotionally, mentally and physically. It is important to remember that our skin is our largest organ and what our skin absorbs goes straight to our blood stream and potentially to your growing baby. This is also similar to what happens when we ingest foods. Below we will outline some of our best products for this wonderful time in your life!
Fertility & Pregnancy
This gorgeous blend of herbs was created to help support natural conception and increase your fertility potential. Red clover, chaste tree, and raspberry leaf, have traditionally been used to support hormonal balance, regulate menstrual cycle and support reproductive health.
This blend of organic, nourishing herbs, was carefully selected to offer support during the second and third trimesters of pregnancy. Lemon balm, nettle leaf and chamomile offer therapeutic qualities that have traditionally been used to support digestive function, nourish the nervous system, and offer a range of minerals and nutrients.
Thriving Protein Powder
A unique, raw blend of bio-fermented, live, organic ingredients to nourish the whole body! This is a great products that can be used throughout the duration of your pregnancy as well as after you have given birth. It is safe for everyone in your family!
With the addition of Aquamin Marine Complex, Vitamin D Mushroom Powder and the abundance of beneficial whole food ingredients, Thriving Protein is bursting with goodness and is suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers! The benefits of including this into your everyday life throughout pregnancy and breastfeeding include:
- A good source of PROTEIN which is necessary for tissue building, repair growth and maintenance of muscle mass and bones.
- Contains FOLATE for normal growth and development in children, contributes to maternal tissue growth in pregnancy and amino acid synthesis.
- Has CALCIUM for maintaining normal teeth and bone structure. Calcium even contributes to normal function of the digestive enzymes for gut heath.
- Is a source of VITAMIN C for immune system function and normal growth and development in children.
- Has a complete AMINO ACID profile
It is always important to research the oils that you want to use before using the. It is also important to dilute them and ensure you are using PURE essential oils. There are a range of great doTERRA essential oil remedies that can be used throughout your pregnancy for things such as:
- Pregnancy Swelling Relief (ginger, cypress, lavender essential oils with a carrier oil)
- Stretch Mark Relief (helichryisum, lavender, myrrh essential oils with a carrier oil)
- Healing Hemorrhoids (helichryisum, geranium, arborvitae, peppermint essential oils with carrier oil)
It is IMPORTANT that you contact me before making any of these blends. I will help you find what works best for you, and the correct dilutions for you. Essential oils can do amazing things for our physical and mental bodies, but it is crucial that we respect them and use them appropriately. You can find out more about essential oils here
and you can send me an email to get the recipes for the blends above, here
The Final Countdown!
Raspberry Leaf Tea
The naturopath of Love Tea has carefully chosen this herbal tea to help with the mother's preparation for birth in the third trimester of pregnancy. Raspberry Leaf has been traditionally used during the later stages of pregnancy to strengthen and tone the uterus, in preparation for childbirth. Raspberry Leaf is nutrient rich, and can also be taken post birth to help promote healthy recovery.
Again there are some great oil remedies that can assist you and your experience of labor. It is still important to do your research or to get in contact with me to ensure the right recipe and dilution for these blends.
- The Final Countdown Roll-On - reduces swelling and bleeding at labor (clary sage, ginger, lavender, lemon, massage blend essential oils with a carrier oil)
- Jump Start Contractions (myrrh and clary sage essential oils)
This blend of organic herbs has carefully been selected to help maintain healthy breast milk supply. Fennel, fenugreek and caraway seeds offer therapeutic abilities that have traditionally been used to support healthy lactation and ease digestion for both mother and baby.
Brewer's yeast contains small organisms used to maintain a healthy digestive tract, enhance energy levels and strengthen the immune system. It's a rich source of chromium, to maintain normal blood sugar levels. Brewer's yeast is a popular supplement for breastfeeding women, traditionally used to increase milk supply. Brewer's yeast can be added to food and smoothies, and is great for making lactation cookies by adding 3 tablespoons of brewer's yeast to your flour.
Finally there are also some essential oil remedies to help you and your baby after childbirth. What can't essential oils do?! Again you need to do your research and contact me for the exact recipes to ensure you get the correct dilution rate.
- Hello World - Recovery for mum and baby (fennel, frankincense, lavender, lemon, joyful blend essential oils)
- Increase Milk Supply Salve (basil, clary sage, geranium essential oils and carrier oil)
- Postpartum Depression Blend (there are 3 different recipes for this one)
Don't forget that you can find our more about the essential oils here, you can read my blog on essential oils and how they work here, or you can contact me here.
These are some of the many ways to support your health along with your baby's health throughout the whole duration of pregnancy.